Kundello Platfrom Overview
This is a quick overview guide designed to introduce you to the Kundello platform.
The first page after you log in to your account will be the DASHBOARD page (see below). The main menu is on the left side and your statistics are on the right side. You will see the "Requests Sent Counter" at the top of the screen, which shows you how many review request invites you have sent for the month and how many you have available in your plan.
This is the main menu:
At the very top of the main menu is the "Send Invites" button. Once you click on the button, you will be presented with two options, to send a single review invite or multiple review invites.
1. The first tab is DASHBOARD - all statistics are here.
2. The second tab is the REVIEWS tab - home for all your Business and Product Reviews.
3. The third tab is the QUESTIONS tab, where you will find all customer questions and answers.
4. The fourth tab is the NEGATIVE FEEDBACK tab. In case you ever receive negative feedback from your customers, this is where it will be.
5. The fifth tab is the CUSTOMER PHOTOS tab. This is a central place for all the photos that customers may have submitted with their review.
6. The sixth tab is the REVIEW TRACKING tab. Track Business and Product Review request email open rate, get review request status, and pause, stop or delete review request from a central place.
7. The seventh tab is the WIDGETS tab. This is where you will find all your On-page Widgets for your site, as well as settings for Google Rich Snippets (stars in organic search results).
8. The eight tab is the INTEGRATIONS tab. This is where you connect your Google and Facebook accounts with Kundello.
9. The ninth tab is the HELP tab. This is where you can access Kundello Knowledge Base with many useful articles regarding the Kundello platform.
10. The tenth tab is the SUPPORT tab. This is where you can submit a ticket to our support team.
11. The last tab of the Main Menu is the SETTINGS tab. This is where you will find all settings and customizations for the Kundello platform. Also, this is where you will set up the Automatic Review Collection, so your email review invitations can be sent automatically after the customer purchases on your website.
We hope that this quick guide will give you a good understanding of where you can find things, and should you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to get in touch with us.